Spring harvest

Lately weather hasn't been reliable.  It's our winter weather, Rain.  I took a chance since it started out with good weather  in the morning.  by the time I started withering the sun has gone behind the cloud occasionally peeking out, but got just enough outdoor withering.  I will be watching tea indoor all night.
Leaf is in good condition.  Flush has vigor and not too stiff, not too tender.  I just have to work on making it a little more even.

Every time I am very impressed by how tea react to soil condition.  Tea is not vegetable, it's more like herbs.  We don't want tea to taste like vegetables.  It loses potency and wildness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green tea infused sake and avocado sashimi

Red Bean Bread - anko remix

Tea, Pests, Disease and Pesticides, Hidden truth of unknown cause.