sometimes we just need to slow down and look, then we can appreciate

Often we take so many things for granted and don't realize how great things are in the midst of all the chaos that we have.

I found some old photos from when I just started planting tea on our farm and saw the photos side by side.  What a transformation I have created without even realizing.  I always tend to look where I am headed and make it better, but nice to reflect on the things I have done.

I feel that there are so much to be done and always will be that way.  Just have to appreciate what I have sometimes.

... so take a little deep breath and a little moment of gratitude, that we have so many things came together to make this work.  We are very grateful for all the help we got and all the things that made this come true.
Gassho,
Taka

before


After

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green tea infused sake and avocado sashimi

Tea, Pests, Disease and Pesticides, Hidden truth of unknown cause.

Red Bean Bread - anko remix